5.03.2014

Rotterdam and Kinderdijk!


Here are some pics and a video from my time in Rotterdam and Kinderdijk back in April1! It was the first time I had been to Rotterdam (Amsterdam too!) and I'd like to go back there again soon! 
The architecture here in Rotterdam is a bit different from other cities such as Amsterdam, Utrecht etc.
Most part of the city was flattened many times during the world wars so you see here looks very new no more than 50 years old.
This must be a typical Dutch view but the windmills of Kinderdijk were absolutely stunning and definitely worth it to see although it might be crowded with tourists from Asia.
Well, I was dozing over this blog for almost an hour...anyways hope you enjoy the pictures below and my quick video!


ロッテルダムとキンデルダイクに行った時のビデオと写真をアップしますよ!アムステルダムに続き、初めて訪れたロッテルダムは他の都市と少々趣が異なりました。世界大戦で爆撃を受けた街なので、50年以上経っているっぽい建築物はほとんど見かけませんでした。全体的にモダンでアーティスティックな雰囲気。
典型的なオランダの風景と思われるかもしれないけど、沢山の大きな風車が並ぶキンデルダイクの景色は圧巻でした !アジア人観光客で埋め尽くされてようが、絶対に行く価値ありありです!
えっと、ブログ書きながら1時間寝落ちしました。。とにかく、下の写真とビデオを楽しんでもらえたらいいなと思います!ほなほな〜アディオ〜ス!





















Thank you for reading and watching! See you tomorrow guys!



post signature

3 件のコメント:

  1. しまことしまお3/5/14 22:12

    ビデオ良かった~♪ちょっと酔ったけど… 旦那がクジラうけてた~♪

    返信削除
  2. のりクリス3/5/14 22:33

    トミー…良かったよ~ありがとう…素敵なもの見せていただきました 本当にありがとう…大好きトミー♪

    返信削除
  3. のりクリス3/5/14 22:36

    トミー見せていただきました
    ありがとう♪素敵なもの沢山みたよ♪ありがとねー…トミー大好き!!

    返信削除

BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS