I left the ship in Boppard which is located at the top of the largest loop of the Rhine.
Here was one of the highlights of my trip. I took a chairlift ride from valley station which was super scary! It takes you up to a height of nearly 240 meters and the trip takes 20 minutes one way. I had a cup of coffee on the hilltops overlooking a spectacular view of the great winding River Rhine. That was an absolutely gorgeous moment.
Just a few minutes walk from the cafe I could find a restaurant with the Four Lakes View. The restaurant was ran by an elderly couple and they didn't speak any English and there was no English menu but at least I could guess the meaning of the menu since German and English have many words in common, besides they were so kind to me! When I was about to leave, they tried to give me some information about good restaurants, nice places to visit and stuff like that but I could make little of what they said! I strongly thought that I'd like to come back after leaning German! I totally fell in love with the place and also the people here. SO LOVELY!
おはようトミー♪あのリフトは絶対むり!!のりちゃん高所恐怖症だから…スキーのリフトもなくぐらいだからやっぱりトミーは心臓強いなぁー♪アノソ~セ~ジ美味しそうだなぁ~!!食べもの見ちゃう♪素敵なところで満喫したんだね~素敵な写真お話幸せになった…ありがとう!!トミー偉いね…旅して
返信削除みんなに素晴らしさをつたえることができる…ありがとうね~
ドイツと言えばビールとソーセージのイメージあるね♪ちゃんと基本押さえたね♪
返信削除セーラームーンとハイジは何だろ(^o^;)
素敵な動画&写真ありがとうございます(*^。^*)私も旅行した気分になりました。旅行のおすそ分けありがとうd(゚∀゚。)デス!!
返信削除