Hi,my name is Hitomi Fukunaga.This is where I explore many of my favorite subjects like music,art,organic products and foods,traveling,and all things green etc...
My goals in my life has never changed since I was very young.I want to build a bridge between Japan and the world.Music was the first gateway to know the world outside of Japan and it always became a key and guide at important points in my life.So I just want to keep the flames of passion for making music burning for the rest of my life.
I have a wonderful husband Chris who is from the United States and we are currently living in Tokyo,Japan.I'm going to write about our personal life as well because we both are musicians and having a foreign marriage which is still in minority here so I thought It would be nice if I could even be just a little bit of a help to people who has various dreams and aims,or people who studying languages like me;)
By the way,I am a quite honest person and not good at flattery at all so I'm just going to write following my soul anyway.
こんぬつは、わたしの名前は福永瞳です。このブログは、私の大好きな音楽、アート、オーガニック製品、食べ物、旅行、緑のものなら何でも・・・と様々なことをテーマとして探究したり、ただただ紹介したりする場所です。
私の人生の目的は、小さい頃から変わっておらず、日本と世界との橋渡し役となることです。音楽は、私にとって日本以外の外の世界を知る最初の入り口となり、これまでの人生において、大切な局面でいつでも鍵となり、道しるべとなってくれました。だからこそ、音楽を作ることへの情熱を死ぬまで燃やし続けたいと思っています。
私には、アメリカ出身の可愛い素敵な旦那さまクリスがおりまして、現在は東京で暮らしております。ここでは、2人の嬉し恥ずかしプライベートな生活も色々書いていこうかと。お互いにミュージシャンですし、ここ日本ではまだまだ少数派である国際カップルとして、夢を追っている人や私の様に外国語を勉強している人などに、少しだけ力になれることがあるかもよ?と、思ったのです。
ところで、私は馬鹿正直でお世辞も言えない人間ですので、とにかく魂の声に従って筆を走らせていこうと思います。
xoxo,Hitomi♥
0 件のコメント:
コメントを投稿