I found an interesting article today!
I totally understand that kind of feeling!People tend to get depressed when Christmas is over and you have to wait a whole year for it to happen again.I wish I could have been somewhere in western countries in this season!
What would you do to keep your attitude positive?
If I would choose just one from the list,it's this;
6, When the decorations have gone, don't leave the house bare. Buy some winter flowers or a wall hanging in warm, comforting colours.
Decorating a house is one of the most exciting parts of getting ready for Christmas so I will never stop thinking of creating a nice and relaxing space in my home.And also it's kind of my passion right now!
I haven't written about our new home here so I'm sharing some pics today!
♢ ♢ ♢ ♢ ♢ ♢ ♢ ♢
今日、とても興味深い記事を見つけましたよ!
ばかばかしいネタと思うかもしれないけど、よく分かる。クリスマスが終わったら気分が沈んで、まる1年後のクリスマスまでのカウントダウンが再び始まる・・・って感じだね、うむ。この時期になると、ヨーロッパや北米の雪と光に溢れた街で過ごしたいたい病になります。きっと多くの人が思っていることでしょう!
じゃあ、気落ちせずに前向きに生きる方法って、何だと思いますか?
リストから選ぶとすれば、これかしらん。
6, デコレーションをしまい終えた後、殺風景な家にしないこと。冬の花やら、落ち着く色で、暖かくなるような壁掛けを買え!
ふむ。クリスマス準備の一番の楽しみって、家の飾り付けをどうするかあれこれ考えることでもあるから、私なら、家をいかに素敵でリラックスできる空間にするかってことをずっと考えるでしょうねえ。なにせ、それが一番今夢中になってることでもあるからね!まだ新居のことについて何も書いていなかったので、写真を少し、載せま〜す^^
Beautiful antique clock hanging on our living room wall
Small dining room window
Living room seating area taken from loft
We made this small balcony cozy with tiles(mostly Chris did)
Today's dessert;)
Good night!
xoxo,Hitomi♥
0 件のコメント:
コメントを投稿