7.07.2014

Killarney, Ireland!

It's time to share the rest of my photos of Europe tour 2014!
My last stop was Ireland where I lived last year. I felt regret that I didn't travel around Ireland because I was tied down by school and everything I saw and felt in Dublin became my whole impression of Ireland. That can't be true. So I was grateful that I could finally see Ireland's wild nature and the beautiful countryside views.
After I stayed in Dun Laoghaire, located 20 minutes from Dublin city centre for 2 days my journey round Ireland had begun! -with my crazy sister Almar;)


ようやく、4月のヨーロッパ旅行の最終目的地であるアイルランドの旅行記を書こうと思います!
昨年4か月間住んでいたのだけど、平日は学校に通っていたこともあって、国内旅行が全く出来なかったことが心残りで仕方ありませんでした。アイルランドの印象は?と聞かれても、ダブリンしか分からない。。
今回、アイルランドをなんとなく一周し、アイルランドらしい荒々しい自然や美しい田舎町を覗くことが出来て、やっと胸を張って自分の見たものを人に語ることができるかな??と思います^^
ダンレアリーという、ダブリン市内から電車で20分のところにある港町に二泊した後、ついに私のアイルランドなんとなく一周旅行がスタートしました。旅のお伴は、結果的に私を体の芯から疲労困ぱいさせたおしゃべりメキシコ人の姉、アルマー。

Almar;)
I was very impressed when I found this notice in the train!
シートに足のせたら€50のペナルティよ!
公共機関を少しでも美しく保とうという努力が垣間みれて、ちょっと感動。
Breakfast at B&B

We decided to visit Killarney as our 1st destination. 
We didn't expect it took over 4 hours to Killarney from Dublin by train but a tourist information officer told us that's the best and fastest way.
 Killarney was such a small lovely town, we enjoyed trying on many sunglasses for our face shapes (I got one for 2 euro and Almar got 3) and had a great time at a traditional local irish pub with awesome live music.
 An old man sitting next to me talked to us suddenly but we could't understand what he said 70% because of his super strong accent! 

And this is what I experienced for the first time in my life but when I tried to take a photo with my iPhone, two young guys who I passed by in the street told me (or us) hello In Chinese with a lough. I'd never ever been told that before when I traveled abroad by myself and of course I didn't feel good but it's because I wasn't alone at that time (I think most of Chinese tourists travel in groups), Almar was high and talking loudly lol, or just we looked asian so they told me like that without thinking deeply. This can happen anytime anywhere in the countryside, but it was a good experience for me to know how I feel when I am told that by somebody on the street outside of Japan!
But those kinds of things happened a lot in Ireland after all...lol


最初の目的地として選んだのが、キラーニーという町でした。
まさかダブリンから列車で4時間もかかると思っていなかったのですが、インフォメーションデスクのお姉さんに聞いたら電車が一番早いということなので、仕方なし。新幹線じゃないしね!
キラーニーはとっても小さな田舎町で、ホテルに荷物を置いた後は町へ繰り出し、自分に合ったサングラスを探しまくりました。私は激安ショップでなんと2ユーロで買い、アルマーは無駄に3個買って後で後悔していました。それから地元でも人気のありそうなアイリッシュパブに行き、幸運にもちょうどライブをしていた最中で、本場のアイリッシュ音楽を堪能することが出来ました。わーい!私の隣に座っていたおじいさんが突然話しかけてきたんだけど、訛りが強すぎて70パーセント位何言ってるか分かりませんでした。わーい!

そうそう、ここで初めて経験したことと言えば、写真をiPhoneで撮影しようとした時、通りがかりの若者に笑いながらニーハオと言われたこと!日本人が中国人に間違われることはよくあることだけど、今まで1人で旅行してる時に一度もそういったことが無かったので、言われたらどんなもんかと思ってました。もちろん嫌みで言ってきやがったのでムカついたけれども、まぁ、言った理由としては、私が今度は1人じゃなかったから。中国の人はよくグループで旅行しますからね。あとアルマーが超ハイになって声がデカかったこと!それから単に外見がアジア人だから、中国人かどうかも深く考えず言ってきたんだろうと思います。大したことじゃないし田舎だからよくあることなんだけど、日本人以外に見られるということはやはり海外でしかなかなか起こらないことで、あのように言われたらこんな気持ちになるんだな〜と確認できて、なんだか良い経験となりましたわい!
が、結局アイルランド滞在中にそんなことが沢山起こったのでした〜!(゜∀゜)

We visited Killarney National Park the next morning.





post signature

4 件のコメント:

  1. 瞳さんへ..素敵なアイルランドの写真ありがとうございます。グリーンや建物も雰囲気あってお気に入りになりました。
    パッチより。

    返信削除
  2. のりちゃんだよーん7/7/14 22:17

    わーすごい 😊素敵なところだぞーい写真も素敵 だなぁと思いながらみました ありがとう 瞳ちゃんこんどは アメリカいくの?いやだ〜まだいかないでー のりちゃん手紙とプレゼントクリスのツアーでNHKホールでわたすから行かないでよーん💋💋💕❤️だーいすき😁❤️❤️❤️

    返信削除
  3. しまことしまお8/7/14 18:41

    久しぶりの更新だね~♪
    綺麗な写真がいっぱい!続きも楽しみ~♪

    返信削除
  4. アイルランドの風景きれいですね〜(*^o^*)アップありがとうございます゚。(*^▽^*)ゞまた続きも楽しみにしてます♪
    kotoha_yuu

    返信削除

BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS