1.30.2014

Interior Updates!


I apologize for the lack of blog posts over the last few weeks!!As many of you probably already know,I have my ups and downs frequently and I always manage to pull myself together.
Now I feel great!I got some great news from my friends and family and I can't get our future baby and perfect lovely house out of my head!
I'm so excited about our new dining table sets coming and decorating the dining room&kitchen tomorrow!

I hung a lace curtain over the window yesterday.Looks like green leaves floating on water right!?I've ordered another one because it was out of stock at that time.
I love the design so much.


こんばんはあ〜〜〜ご無沙汰しておりました。何週間ぶりかしら〜!私のことだから、なんとなくまた落ち込んで廃人生活していたんじゃあ〜と、お察しの方もいるかと思いますけど、まぁ、半分半分といったところですな。
最近はというと、友達や家族のめでたいニュースを立て続けに耳にして、大変喜ばしく思っておるところです。将来のベイビーや、素敵なマイホームのことを考えだすと、止まらなくなりました(∀`*)ゞイヤァ 明日、新しいダイニングテーブルセットが届くので、今からデコレーションやあれやあこれやあと考えるのに忙しや〜ほほほ。

ところで、廊下にレースカーテンを施しました。まるで、若葉が水面を漂っているように見えるでしょう?在庫切れだったので、もう一枚注文して現在在庫待ち。とても気に入っています。




View from loft which is my office.My dad made a safety net for fall prevention when my parents visited us last week.He did a great job!


私の書斎であるロフトには、両親sが先週我が家へやってきた際に、父が手製の落下防止ネツトを取り付けてくれました。上出来!感激!(*゚▽゚ノノ゙☆パチパチ




Chris put green keyboard stickers on my Macbook and now I can say I'm a trendy person!
He always helps me with my computer or other electronic stuff so I feel like I'm an analogue person living in a digital world.


クリクリが、私のMacbookのキーボードにステッカーを貼ってくれたよ。ついに私もおしゃれアップラ〜ってところですかね〜。彼はいつもコンピュータはじめ、電子機器全般にお詳しいので、よく助けてくれるのです。ですから、私はデジタル世界に生きるアナログ人間の様な心境で、日々生きている訳です。






xoxo,Hitomi♥



0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS