I've completely misunderstood.Lastnight's Chris's live was in Fukuoka not in Osaka.I don't know why I said so!I simply assumed it'd be there...
By the way,I have a good WiFi signal here so I'm going to start writing my travel stories!
どうゆうわけか、昨晩のクリスのライブが大阪であると前の記事で書いてしまいました。福岡やがなあ!頭の中では完全に福岡だと思い込んでたのに。アルアル?
ホテルのWi-Fiの調子が良いので、今日から早速、旅日記を書いていこうと思います。
October 12
I flew with extremely cheap airline called Ryan Air from Dublin to Brussels,Belgium first.It was the first time I ever traveled around completely alone.The first time I went abroad was when I was 20.I went there alone at that time too,but that was not so difficult 'cause just the plane took me there and stayed in one city where were lots of tourists and many,many students from Japan.
1日目、ダブリンからRyan Airというヨーロッパでは有名な超格安航空で、ベルギーの小さな空港へ飛び立ちました。二十歳になって初めて海外へ行ったわけですが、その時は留学先がアジア人や日本人留学生が溢れていた街だったし、国を点々と渡り歩くのとはまた事情が異なるわけですねえ、ええ。
My friend Wim called for me at Charleroi airport with fancy pastries and drinks.Then I met his lovely girlfriend Nina at their house and we headed to the city center of Brussels by his company car.
What do you think of Belgium what comes to mind?
Waffle right!?Yum yum!!
空港には友達のウィムが、おちゃれなペイストリーとファンタ(懐かしい!)を買って迎えに来てくれたのでした。優しい!その後、かわええ彼女のニーナと合流して、ブリュッセル市内へドライブ。
ベルギーと言われて思いつくものはなんでしょう?
ワッフル〜〜〜〜うまい!!
We visited the Belgian Comic Strip Museum.We were so tired with plenty of exhibits but that would be an interesting place especially if you are Japanese.You will realize that comics are no longer for only Japanese and have much longer history than you expect.
The origin of comics are Katsushika Hokusai's works.It's an amazing task!
漫画の起源が葛飾北斎!?そういえば授業で習ったっけ?
漫画の起源が葛飾北斎!?そういえば授業で習ったっけ?
Well-known little boy and the cutest couple;-)
この3人、可愛いでしょ?^^
この3人、可愛いでしょ?^^
After museum,we had dinner at a restaurant which served typical Belgian meals.My body had been craving meat so I ordered this.
ミューズィアムのあとは、ティピカルなベルギー料理を食べに行きました。私のバディーが肉を求めていたので、オーダーしたのはこれ。
ミューズィアムのあとは、ティピカルなベルギー料理を食べに行きました。私のバディーが肉を求めていたので、オーダーしたのはこれ。

To me Brussels can't be seen as one city,it's a broad mixture of different cultures and what surprised me most is that people living in Belgium are quite fluent in English.It seemed like they switched between two or three languages depending on the other person.I was totally impressed with that!
驚いたことは、ブリュッセルには本当に沢山の文化が混在していて、私が見た限り、特に東欧、中東からの移民が特に多いような気がしました。しかしなんつっても、みんなオランダ語、フランス語以外に英語を楽々と使いこなしていて、脳内の構造がちょっと気になるところである。私の友達でも3カ国語以上を自在に操る人が結構いて、もちろん彼らの生まれ育った環境がそうさせているわけだけど、相手によって瞬時に使い分ける瞬発力?にはあっぱれ〜
私も最低3カ国語、目指そう!!
驚いたことは、ブリュッセルには本当に沢山の文化が混在していて、私が見た限り、特に東欧、中東からの移民が特に多いような気がしました。しかしなんつっても、みんなオランダ語、フランス語以外に英語を楽々と使いこなしていて、脳内の構造がちょっと気になるところである。私の友達でも3カ国語以上を自在に操る人が結構いて、もちろん彼らの生まれ育った環境がそうさせているわけだけど、相手によって瞬時に使い分ける瞬発力?にはあっぱれ〜
私も最低3カ国語、目指そう!!
To be continued!
つづく!
つづく!
xoxo,Hitomi♥






0 件のコメント:
コメントを投稿